Due to the nature of this virus which holds no boundaries we want to make sure we have taken all the necessary measures in making sure we are safe as well as our clients.
We certainly don’t want to be a part of the spread of this virus and will postpone any appointments if we feel it it necessary to do so. In light of this we have put together a check list that we will carry out daily but also would like to be informed by our clients at the earliest if these unfortunate symptoms have also appeared.
Free from Covid19: Symptoms
- No fever, cough, shortness of breath
- No Flu or cold like symptoms
- No generally feeling unwell
- No Loss of Smell & Taste
Free from Covid19: Exposure
- Not been in close contact with someone with covid19 or any other cold like symptoms
- Not traveled outside the UK in the past 14 days
- Not been in close contact with anyone who has traveled outside the UK in the past 14 days
- Where possible, to pick up keys and conduct appointments on vacated/empty properties (preferable).
- If clients are at the property to maintain safe distancing measures.
- To make a self assessment of the professionals health prior to any appointment (Temperature, Breathing, Continuous Coughing, Loss of taste & smell).
- For the client to make a self assessment on there health prior to assessment (Temperature, Breathing, Continuous Coughing, Loss of taste & smell).
- Gloves & face mask will be worn at all times when conducting appointments.
We would very much appreciate candidness whilst we are still all very vulnerable.
Thank you and please stay safe.